Monday, December 6, 2010

My New Logo!


 

I am SO excited to share my new Be Real logo with you! I feel that Alex Koetje’s design captured exactly what Be Real is all about – women discovering who they really are and transforming themselves into something beautiful.

A few months ago I gave Alex some ideas of what I wanted for a logo; I showed him other logos that I like because of their simplicity. Along with that, I had him look at my website to see what Be Real is all about and to read my mission statement, and then asked him to incorporate a butterfly somehow. What he came up with is PERFECT!

What do you think? Are you ready to Be Real? As of today, I can officially begin seeing clients, so if you’re interested in transforming yourself, send me an email and we’ll set up a time to talk!

If you need a graphic designer, I HIGHLY recommend Alex. He’s a fabulous young man who was great to work with! (And an excellent designer!)

Alex Koetje, Graphic Designer
Email: alexkoetje.designer@gmail.com
Phone: 616-666-1644
Web: http://www.alexkoetje.com/