Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quinoa with Vegetables

(c) 2/8/12, Kathy Fannon; Quinoa with Vegetables (Click to enlarge.)

In my previous post I shared how I made my version of the Noodles and Company Bangkok Curry. I had some vegetables left over, along with the rice noodles and curry sauce, but since I didn't want to make it twice in one week I used up the vegetables like this.

My serving (pictured) was 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa with vegetables, stir-fried with only salt and extra garlic in a little olive oil. This was my whole meal - it was delicious, colorful and filling.

The men in the house also had an organic baked chicken breast along with their quinoa and vegetables.

You may also enjoy:
Veggies, Chicken and Quinoa
Chicken with Quinoa Dinner

Read my previous post: Homemade Noodles and Company
Read my next post: Strawberry Yogurt