Friday, September 16, 2011

Your Opinion Matters To Me!


Tomatoes from my favorite tomato farmer, Richard! 
(c) 9/10/11, Kathy Fannon

I really want to take this blog up to a higher level and I truly VALUE your input.

What would you like to see discussed, shared, taught, etc? I have some ideas but don’t want to run with them if you’re not interested. I want this blog to meet your needs and questions.

Here are some of the things I’m thinking about:

·         Book Reviews
·         Emphasis on West Michigan: places to visit, things to do, healthy places to eat out, activities, etc (Got ideas on what you’d like to see on this topic?)
·         Farmers Market Reviews (and what to expect when you visit one)
·         How-to articles (freezing produce, roasting pumpkins, etc)
·         Choosing smarter items at the grocery store
·         Self-care
·         Relationship encouragement (via resources)
·         Resources (links to, reviews of, etc)
·         Weight-loss tips
·         Articles (how to combat acid-reflux, migraines, stress, time savers, etc)
·         Recipes
·         Seasonal Eating
·         Devotions or links to blogs with Christian-women based themes
·         Exercise tips
·         Articles (health benefits/nutrition content of whole foods; personal stories/experiences, etc)
·         Guest Bloggers

Which of these topics interest you most? What topic would you like to see covered that I’ve not mentioned? What are your questions or concerns? What do you want to know more about? I would love your opinion on general or specific topics

Please leave your comments below. I want this to be a place for you to come and find information that is useful and interesting for your everyday life.

Thank you so much! I look forward to serving you in improved ways!


Read my previous post: I Caved, But I'm Favored
Read  my next post: Ground Cherries