Friday, October 16, 2015

What You Need to Know: A Helpful Magazine

In August, I had the privilege to meet 
Joshua Becker, author of becoming minimalist. (See below)

Do you ever have one of those weeks where time gets away from you? There's no creativity flowing? The Muse has gone on vacation?

That has turned out to be this week for me.

I have something written that I was going to post today, but it just didn't come together the way I had hoped. I love the theme of it, so it will be posted at a later date.

And since my time ran out to start over with a whole new idea, I decided to share a few things with you from around the web that I feel would be interesting to you. I hope you don't mind - just this one time. Or maybe more if you guys love this. Let me know in the comments.

Are you ready for your life to change just by being grateful?

When I met Philip a couple of months ago he shared this story with me. It has stuck in my heart ever since. (I hope he's not creeped out that I keep sharing it with people!)

Six keys to further develop contentment in your life.

You are enough. It doesn't matter what you do, what you've accomplished, or that you are perfect. You just are enough.

Because I will eat anything caprese!

Do you trust Jesus in your stormy situations? This is a great devotional from my pastor.