Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Noodles & Company (Again!)

It wasn't that long ago that I blogged about our trip to Noodles & Company and how I made my homemade version of their Bangkok Curry. (So good!)

My husband and I went there last week and I wanted to share more of the love with you.

While Noodles & Company isn't exactly a local company, I do love the fresh ingredients they have.

There are lots of fresh vegetables, especially in the Asian section of the menu: cabbage, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes.

The Mediterranean section has tomato, spinach, feta, garlic, and pesto.

The American section is a little less desirable for me since it has the usual Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti and Meatballs and Mushroom Stroganoff. While I'm sure these are delicious pasta dishes, they are lacking in the fresh vegetables area. Although, in fairness to Noodles & Company, their menu does say "Add, subtract or substitute veggies, cheese or noodles on any dish". So adding some to the mac and cheese would be a great idea!

Sandwiches come with a variety of fresh vegetables as well, and of course, the salads do to!

(See the Noodles & Company menu here.)

On our most recent visit I again got the Bangkok Curry because I had been craving it since the last time I was there. I think next time I might substitute rice noodles for the whole grain noodles in the Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine, just for something different.

My husband got the Spicy Chicken Caesar Duo with Cucumber Tomato Side Salad. Delicious!

While we were eating, I noticed there was a bowl to drop a business card in for the free lunch drawing. I WON! So I will be getting a group together and making another trip to Noodles & Company. Stay tuned for what we all get!

Noodles & Company West Michigan locations are:
2289 East Beltline Grand Rapids (Where we go)
5070 - 28th Street SE Grand Rapids
5363 W. Main Street Kalamazoo
6150 S. Westnedge Avenue Portage

You might also enjoy:
Homemade Noodles and Company
Review: NHBC Artichoke, Chicken & Rosemary Pizza
Review: The Green Well

Read my previous post: Granola Chicken
Read my next post: Chopped Salad

Note: I am not compensated in any way by Noodles & Company to write these posts. I just really enjoy their food and support fresh ingredients. Just say "no" to beige fried food!