Saturday, April 7, 2012

Free Noodles & Company

I mentioned in a previous post that I won free noodles at Noodles & Company for me and a few friends. This past week I took my parents and my son to cash in!

My dad had Japanese Pan Noodles. They had just a little kick to 'em and were really good. [Caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, Asian sprouts, black sesame, cilantro]

(Click to enlarge)

My mom had the Wisconsin Macaroni and Cheese with Meatballs. The meatballs looked dry, but she said they were delicious. (And she's a picky eater, so if she liked 'em, I know they were good!) [Cheddar and Jack cheeses, cream, elbow macaroni]


My son had Bangkok Curry with Shrimp. Of course it was good...it's my favorite dish at Noodles & Company! [Sweet coconut curry, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, rice noodles, cabbage, black sesame]

And while I was going to try something new, I went with Bangkok Curry (no shrimp) because I love it so much! [Sweet coconut curry, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, rice noodles, cabbage, black sesame]

It was the first time my parents and son have been to Noodles & Company and all agreed it's a winner!

Since our meal was free and I needed something for dinner, we ordered some noodles to go. Here's what we had for supper that night.

For my son, Pad Thai with Shrimp. Delicious! [Rice noodle stir-fry with scrambled egg, carrots, cabbage, sweet chile, citrus, peanuts, Asian sprouts, cilantro]

For my husband, Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. Very good! (I took these pictures when we got home, so it may not look as good as when it was fresh and hot.) [Whole grain linguine, broccoli, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic, white wine, cream, Parmesan]

Want to guess what I had? Yep, Bangkok Curry. I'm so original, but it's so good[Sweet coconut curry, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, onion, mushrooms, rice noodles, cabbage, black sesame]


Noodles & Company will bring your order to your table when it's ready. They also bus the table, so no clean up for you! And they don't take tips either. Really, does eating out get better than that?

As always, the service was fabulous. I'm just sad the manager, Tracy, wasn't in the day we went. I'll have to catch up with her another time and thank her for the great experience we had.

So who's up for Noodles & Company? If you want a date, let me know...I'm always in!

Noodles & Company West Michigan locations are:
2289 East Beltline Grand Rapids (Where we go)
5070 - 28th Street SE Grand Rapids
5363 W. Main Street Kalamazoo
6150 S. Westnedge Avenue Portage

You might also enjoy:
Homemade Noodles and Company
Noodles & Company (Again)
Review: NHBC Artichoke, Chicken & Rosemary Pizza
Review: The Green Well

Read my previous post: Chopped Salad
Read my next post: What Do You See